Supercharge your small screen cinema with the Christie® CineLife™ CP2309-RGB DCI-compliant projector. Featuring patented Christie® RealLaser™ solid-state illumination and CineLife electronics, the CP2309-RGB delivers 8500 lumens of brightness, greater than 95% of the Rec. 2020 color space, and a 2000:1 contrast ratio for amazing cinematic experiences.
Advanced laser light source
At the core of Christie RealLaser technology are the Multi-Laser Pack Devices (MPD). These compact, robust, solid-state laser banks comprise of individual emitters populated in a matrix that is specifically tuned for the accurate reproduction of DCI content. With Enhanced Wavelength Diversity (EWD), each MPD features a special configuration of laser diodes making the CP2309-RGB ideal for every type of cinema exhibition, including 3D applications on high-gain silver screens.
Compact, light and featuring an all-in-one form factor, the CP2309-RGB does not require any external chillers or special pedestals for a seamless installation into any booth. Make the switch to RGB pure laser and benefit from a long lasting and affordable platform that will perform well into the future.
- Long-lasting, high-performance light source – Christie RealLaser illumination provides amazing color, high contrast capabilities and is designed to operate for up to 10+ years while maintaining original screen brightness1
- Color realism – An expansive color gamut (>95% of REC. 2020) that provides richer, deeper, and intense colors without filtering or color correction
- Compact, all-in-one form factor – No need for external chillers or special pedestals for a seamless installation into any booth
- Ultra-low maintenance – Fully-sealed optics allows for zero dust-ingress
- Christie CineLife electronics – Streamlined UX-designed interface for simple playback, scheduling and management of cinema content when used with the Christie IMB-S3
- Future-proofed – High Frame Rate capable: [email protected]
- Backwards compatibility – Fully-compatible with existing accessories including the Christie Rack Mount Pedestal and existing cinema lenses for additional cost savings