The Christie® CP2208-LP is an affordable and compact DCI-compliant laser phosphor DLP Cinema® projector that delivers audience-captivating content in cinemas around the world.
Based on laser phosphor illumination, the Christie CP2208-LP eliminates the need for lamp replacements, drastically reducing the cost and time associated with maintenance, consumables and downtime. With the ability to display 3D, High Frame Rate (HFR), alternative and local content, the CP2208-LP provides a versatile and reliable platform that offers an attractive total cost of ownership.
Feature film content can be displayed using the optional Christie integrated media block (IMB-S2)1 with improved performance, or another popular Series-2 integrated media block (IMB) system using the open IMB slot.
Available with High Frame Rate technology
With High Frame Rate (HFR) technology, your investment is ready for the next evolution of digital cinema. Display premium 2D/3D HFR feature film and alternative content in its original format, giving your audiences the best visual experience possible.
To learn more about high frame rates and the next evolution of digital cinema display see Christie’s High Frame Rate Technology Overview.
- 3D ready
- S2K DLP Cinema® technology
- Attractive cost of ownership
- Motorised lens mount
- Open IMB slot – choose the ideal Series-2 IMB system based on your requirements1
- Optional Christie integrated media block with SMS and high-performance NAS storage2
- Touch panel controller with intuitive Graphical User Interface (GUI)
- HFR capable
- Standard support for HDCP
- Dual DVI/HDMI inputs, configurable for both 2D and 3D operation